7 cases when your GAPPs data may be at risk
We all are used to think of Google to be safe and stable. But there is slight protection against user error or hacker attack.
Learn 7 most common situations when you may loose your Google apps data and how you can protect yourself from them.
- Deleting unnecessary data.
- The data was overwritten during collaboration.
- You fire an employee and he takes his revenge by deleting all his data in the GoogleApps.
- Hackers broke into your employee’s account.
- A user lost his mobile device.
- An application from the GoogleApps market may delete or overwrite your data.
- Google ate my data!